We all made the escape by mid-afternoon. For those who don't believe that I'm involved in this, there's actually a shot of me holding Joshua in the hospital as we were waiting to be discharged. If you can't tell, he's become quite the blondiem, and a hairy one too!. His eyes are, at the moment, a very dark blue-gray. We'll see what develops over the next few weeks.
We got the little guy dressed in a cute little froggie onesie (from his Grandma). We later sqeezed on some sockies that his Uncle Sean & Aunt Julie got him. His feet, although huge, still fit in them.... for now.

Mom got in one last feeding at the hospital, which led to one last nap for the dynamic duo.

Once home, Mom established her little nest in the baby/guest room. They have been doing a great job in establishing a feeding system. By the middle of the night, Luther had decided to jump up on the bed and join them. He's being a very sweet older brother to Joshua, sniffing at his little head. I think he's just making nice, waiting for all the scraps Joshua will throw to the floor once he moves on to solid food.

4 comments:
My heart is so full. You make a beautiful family. Joshua's froggie outfit matches his big bright eyes. He looks so huggable! Thanks for posting these so that we can share in these wonderful moments.
I love you all. Mom
I can't get enough of that hair! and those eyes! What a adorable baby boy. Love you, Kristen
Congratulations! I can't remember the last time I saw a baby with sandy blonde hair. He's a minature little Mike, but there's definitely some Sara in there as well. He's BEYOND cute!! I can't wait to meet him in person.
Much love, Elizabeth
Congratulations! On bringing Joshua into the world! On buying a house! On writing that dissertation! Who knows what is next for the busiest trio in the world! Hope to meet Joshua soon. Lots of love, Kenzie
Post a Comment