I tried to be Martha Stewart and failed. I made cute Valentines in the shape of a heart that held a picture of Joshua. once folded, they became their own envelope. I folded, sealed, addressed, and stamped them all. And then they all returned to me in a large envelope from the post office. Apparently there is a minimum size requirement for letters, and these Valentine's didn't make the mark. So I've learned, and may resend them all in the appropriate sized envelope. In case they do not make it back out here is the picture enclosed. He is chewing on his Whoozit teething ring with the heart up. I couldn't put him in pink because too many people already refer to him as a she. So a red onesie, black pants and a white sweater.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Keep in mind, small Valentines are for the lunchbag mailboxes on your school desk.

No comments:
Post a Comment