I was so overwhlemed with the numerous choices for New Year's Eve festivities in Meadville I decided to escape it all and throw a New Year's and Noon party for the kids. Luckily my mom was still in town and we had a great time in Walmart shopping for all the art supplies to make hats and noise makers. Not to mention the wine drinking and sample hat making the night before.
The kids all had a blast and were quite into hat making when noon was approaching- so we just wound back the clock a couple of times to give us an extra 15 minutes.
My mother was the official photographer of the event and I am promised pictures soon. The highlight really was Jim Bullman making my hat for the event - classic Jim style. I only hope the picture is close enough to capture the detail.
Appeal
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment