Just as Nana and Grandpa Mehler were leaving Whozat and Grandma Joy came to spend a week with us. We all had a good time just relaxing, enjoying the sun (as well as the air conditioning) and watching Joshua become more steady by the day with his walking.


Grandma and Joshua had lots of fun playing with his water table on the back deck. Joshua would watch as Grandma poured the water into the table. He expecially liked to splash and pull all the toys out of the water.
During their visit we also got 1 year pictures. Grandma came with to help with the outfit changes and kept Joshua distracted while I picked out the shots I liked. (How nice it was to have family around!!!) Joshua was sporting his best when he took a picture with me and my mom. I just love the little hat and his perfectly crossed legs as he reached out to each of us.
(picture to come - I have to scan it in)
Joshua was learning not only to walk but also to climb. After constantly being pulled away from the table and chairs, Joshua resigned to climbing into toy bins.

No comments:
Post a Comment