Sunday, October 19, 2008

We've moved again

It wouldn't be like me to stay put in one place forever. So late September I joined Michael in Meadville, PA where he took his prior position with friends in the Theatre Department at Allegheny College. Life is definitely slower here . . . (so perhaps it will take me a while to realize I like it here).




Drop me an email if you would like our new address.
saramehler@yahoo.com




I found the cable to the camera so I can upload photos to the computer.


Today I enjoyed raking - yes I said enjoyed. I didn't realize how much I missed the smell of leaves and making a big pile. Joshua joined me outside and immediately knew what to do. He started kicking the leaves around and then sat down in the middle of the pile and tossed a handful in the air.


And here is a picture of Joshua at Woodcock dam looking at the beautiful fall colors. He has not missed a beat since moving up north. He seems to be loving it - and his big boy bed.


For the fun of it (and beacuase I recently found these files) below are two pictures of Joshua from last year at this time. We were playing in a pumpkin farm. It's amazing how big he's gotten in one year, and how much his hair has grown.


1 comment:

Wendy said...

He is so cute!!!!

Now that you have a minute, I think it is time for you to join facebook as well.